This is THE 100, the fastest 3D Printer based on a printed frame.
- It does Speedboats in less than 6 minutes and is capable of doing high quality prints in 1/10th of the time a Ender 3 would need.
- By the time releasing, The 100 is at the 26th rank of the leaderboard of the fastest printers in the world and it's the fastest one that uses a 3d printed frame.
- And the best thing, this printer 100% open source. Which means if you like this printer and you like to build one by own, you find all resources needed in this model.
- Bill of Material
- Join our Discord Server
- Support this Project on Patreon
- Grad the CAD files
- View the Assembly Guide
- Printers build by the Community
- Printing Technology: FDM
- Build Volume: 165x165x150mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 400mm/s
- Maximum Acceleration: 100.000mm/s²
- Layer Height: 0.1-0.35mm
- Extruder: BMG Bowden Extruder
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 (swappable)
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
- Maximum Heatbed Temperature: 110°C
- Leveling Mode: manual
- File Transfer: USB Drive, WIFI
- Rated Power: 350W
- Supported Filaments: PLA, PETG