After 3 months of development, I got to the point where I think that the design of THE 100 v1.1 is stable enough for a larger group of people. Every part was tested and will be tested even further since it's part of my current daily driver I use for prototyping. So yeah today I've released v1.1-beta1 for my 5$ Patreon.
- New Toolhead: The toolhead was redevelop from scratch. Compared to v1.0 it's able to push about 65% more air at the critical point directly under the nozzle.
- New Feet: The new feet are able to absorb 25%-30% more force before the frame starts shaking
- Removed Rods from the back of the printer: This removed 2 linear rods from the BOM reducing the price of the printer by another 7-10$
- Clearance fix for Toolhead: The toolhead is now able to move 5-6mm more in the X-Axis
- Added allen wrench holes for X/Y-Motors
- Added Nut-Inserts to the Mainboard Mount
- Added Clamp to fix Power Cord
- Made LM8UU Exchangable
- Added Quickmounts for Z-Rods
- Bugfix: Power Supply Holder
- Added cable guides for proper cable management