I wanted to share a little journey with you – one that takes us from a cringe-worthy "Proof-Of-Concept" stage to a more promising prototype. Brace yourself because the initial phase was a sight to behold, and I was utterly embarrassed by its appearance!
As you may recall, when I embarked on this project, I started with a "Proof-Of-Concept" stage. The goal was to lay the groundwork and validate my ideas before diving into the actual prototype. But little did I know that the "Proof-Of-Concept" would turn out to be a visual disaster.
I remember building it – it was a mishmash of crude components and amateurish design. To put it bluntly, it looked downright horrible! The combination of mismatched materials and a lack of refinement made it seem like a monstrosity. I couldn't help but cringe at the thought of anyone else laying eyes on it.
Despite its appearance, the "Proof-Of-Concept" served its purpose. I identified numerous flaws, areas for improvement, and gathered valuable feedback. It was a humbling experience, to say the least, but it motivated me even more to push forward.
I'm excited to share that we've made significant progress since then. The transformation is remarkable, and I'm thrilled to show you how far it has come.
So here's pictures of the original "Proof-Of-Concept" device, but I must give you fair warning – it might be hard to unsee. However, take solace in the fact that I've moved on from this stage, and the prototype now is worlds apart.
CAUTION: View at your own risk! (Yes, it's that bad).