- able to locate the arm(hand), fork and plate on the table
- able to give a clear notification to the visually impaired
- the outcome would be a portable device
- (optional) Others would not know while using the device
- object identification <1s
- the actuator should be as small as possible
- the device is wearable
The process flow:
- The mobile camera would be used for object detection.
- After the objects were recognized, the corresponding actuators would be activated to indicate the arm movement.
- When the arm and target are very near, there would be another signal to indicate the user to pick the target.