I can tell you that the project was made with GNAT Programming Studio, is my own and my creativity (source code, schematic diagram and flowchart). For the rest, I used and modified the arduino demo code from the pressure sensor manufacturer, and the code to send the test data.
- Pressure measurements of this device were compared with an aneroid manometer.
- I had to calibrate the air release valve several times.
- This model can be useful for a doctor or nurse who suffers from a bad hearing, because it would be imposible to detect the Korotkoff sounds.
- In the final tests I feel satisfied with the values measured by my device when I compare it with the OMRON device.
The analysis of the code of the digital blood pressure monitor I've divided it into three sections:
- Inflation of the cuff,
- Deflation of the cuff, and
- Calculation of the Korotkoff sounds.