To make this project a reality, you have to have good friends at the right business.
A special thanks to ...
- Dimitris Kouzis Lukas, for his support and electronics knowledge.
- Christos Spetseris, from QOOP Metalworks for his design and 3D CAD training support.
- Giannis Vapelas, from QOOP Metalworks for letting us use the machine shop during weekends and supporting the DIY plasma cutter.
- Petros Morfiris, for his R shiny app Lidar analysis prototype implementation.
- Pantelis Nasikas, for his technical advice in C++ programming.
- Elias Farlekas, for sharing his expertise in farming operations & cultivation practices.
- Luka Drašak, for his photographic and video recording support during the field tests.
- The crew of the Myrtia Fire Station in Southern Greece for sharing fire fighting tactics.
- Hellas Digital, for their excitement and discussions about the robotic vehicle.