- SQLite database engine to store cardholder's info and events;
- Node.js V6.x.x (pre-installed during production)
Repository page: https://github.com/tibbotech/wiegand-demo
Updated At: Mon Oct 10 2016
- The app utilizes the sqlite3 module as a permanent event and cardholder data store. The module is a serverless, self-contained SQL database engine which does not need any other software to be installed on the device.*
- Express and socket.io support web interface functionality.
* The module is written in C++. A precompiled version will be installed from Tibbo's GitHub during the app installation. If you want to install the module from NPM, you should also install build-essential on the device.
- The web client UI is based on the Angular Material library according to Google's Material Style guide.
- Angluar toolset binds the UI and the client-side application logic.
- Socket.io library facilitates real-time bi-directional communications between the on-board and interface application.
The web interface includes three tabs:
1. Add a user tab
To enroll a user:
- Click READ CARD;
- Read a card; the ID code from this card will be displayed in the User ID field;
- Fill in the First Name and Last Name fields manually;
- Click ADD USER to make a new record in the database.
2. User List tab
This tab displays all the records you've created. It also allows you to delete user records.
3. Events tab
This tab displays access control events on-the-fly.