1. Make sure you have the latest Raspbian updates
2. Install Kivy on your Pi using the instructions found here: http://www.kivy.org/docs/installation/installation-rpi.html
3. Install additional python packages: CherryPy, schedule,bluepy,subprocess32 & w1thermsensor using the command "sudo pip install ..."
4. Get an openweathermap.org app key if you don't have one from here: http://www.openweathermap.org/appid
5. Edit the thermostat_settings.json file and insert your Open Weather Map app key in the appropriate spot. Also change the location to your location.