07/20/2014 at 18:41 •
- 07-17-2014 - Stripped down and optimized Arch Linux even more.
- 07-17-2014 – Due to popular demand, I’ve extended partition. There’s now 700MB of free disk vs 90MB previously.
- 07-17-2014 - 138 Packages updated using pacman -Syu.
- 07-17-2014 – Now Model B+ compatible. Also, compatible with more Wifi dongles.
- 01-26-2014 – Config changes to address issue of random network drops that required reboot for reconnection.
- 01-25-2014 – Overclocking improvements. Please see the /boot/config.txt file for more aggressive overclocking options.
- 01-24-2014 – Stripped down and optimized Arch OS even more. Boots in less than 10 seconds.
- 01-23-2014 – Updated overclocking config with improvements /boot/config.txt
- 01-23-2014 – Installed bcmstat.sh to replace cpustatus.sh see usage below
- 01-22-2014 – Changed the root login password for Pi to: archwipi