- Design and build an enclosure reminiscent of a single section/row of the time circuits
- Cap open ends and access ports on the enclosure with 3D printed parts
- Source material for display covers (transparent perspex/acrylic)
Create a schematic for the electronics(botched v1) Design PCB layout(s).(botched v1) Manufacture PCBs(botched v1)
- 3D print mounts to slot into the enclosure and hold PCBs in place
- Fit display covers to enclosure
- Redesign schematic and PCB after messing up the first version
- PCB v2 away to a fab
- Assemble display board v2
- Debug brightness issues
- Write display driver firmware (STM8S)
- Develop firmware for control board
- Use GPS to set time automatically and prevent drift.
(Alternatively, use WiFi + NTP)
- Future: Design a v3 board with a driver capable of delivering 2A continuously?