I didn't know it was possible to have a first-run PCB that actually worked.
The silk screen label error is the only one I've found so far. The joystick axes are reversed, which I thought I was probably doing when I wired it up; I intentionally didn't bother checking. And I haven't verified the voltage divider on the analog input to check the battery level (it didn't work correctly in the original prototype, so maybe it's also not working here).
The Teensy is behind the LCD, as you can see - which means the MicroSD is much more accessible (it's no longer jammed up against the joystick).
I picked a random speaker from Adafruit that looked like it would be reasonable, and it's fairly loud, so I'm happy with that choice. It and the battery are now double-sided-taped to the back of the PCB.
Next up is some software cleanup. I left the software in an odd state; I was implementing real-time audio interrupts for better sound card support. To get that, I sacrificed video quality that I'd like to get back now. And there's at least one error that Jennifer found in the original code when she tried to compile it with a newer version of the Arduino environment...