To do this project we divided the work in hardware and software. Antonio will do all the harware related stuff (designing the circuit, testing the coilgun, ...) and I'll write all the software and design the 3D model of the cannon.
Currently, the tank can be controlled and move in all directions through a virtuall joytick in the Android phone. We have tested the coilgun and it works, but first we have to design the final circuit to implement it.
This is the list of things that we have to do:
- Design the 3D model of the cannon
- Final touches to the microcontroller and android app's code
- Add a LED lighting system
- Add a controllable Laser Pointer to the tip of the cannon
- Design a reloading system for the cannon's shells.