Improvements planned, descending priority. I really need the first few before the local science fair thing.
- Restructure the code as it pre-dates when I learned Arduino sketches can be multiple files.
- Add LCD display to command interface, with legible menus. reading crib-sheet in the dark is problem.
- Rewrite motor control to use PID rather than my wheel-reinvention stuff
- Improve eye mechanics to remove back-running errors
- Rebuild the eye damaged in weather.
- Repair/improve headset - wear and tear.
- Fix the gun.
- Boost the seat up a bit for better visibility
- New batteries
- Cooling. Quietly. Somehow. Or a cup-holder.
- Program some autonomous modes.
- New dome (currently smashed and obviously glued back)
- Bluetooth remote for when I'm not inside.
- More height adjustment on chassis so it can be lower to the ground in "optimal Dalek terrain" while higher in mixed real-world stuff
- Quieter caster on the front. Daleks don't rattle!
- Eye camera and google-glass-type setup for improved creepiness and visibility.
- Back and side cameras.
- Stair abatement system.
- Laser cannon.
- Levitation coils.
- EXTERMINATE ALL HUMANS!