- Move to Node-RED for the low level part
- Reworkthe bootstrap user interface, according to Node-RED requirements
- Build a new enclosure using some transparent plexiglas (as usual) and add some status RGB leds
- Move the main board to a more powerfull Banana Pi, with a 2.5" SATA hard disk for storage (network cameras images, logs, etc)
- Build more different nodes. I have many different sensors and microcontrollers to try some combinations.
- Add some speaker and a microphone for voice control (microphone is allready onboard on the Banana Pi)
There are still many things to do... But it's very rewarding when everything works as expected...