A project log for WallY, completely automatic wall garden

A self-sustaining ecosystem build to solve the problem of growing vegetebals in a flat or in an unsuitable medium

alize-boussacAlizée Boussac 06/01/2017 at 01:000 Comments

They finaly arrived ! The components ! We decided to test them, see if averything work. That's how our first real challenge was set up. We had never code in C so we had no idea how to do it. Thanks again to the internet, we found sketches for connecting the wires to the arduino and also part of codes.

However, because we don't live in a perfect world, some of the components like the DTH were not valiable. The code we used did not work. Many hours were spent on finding out what went wrong. Most of the time it was silly things like the pin of the sensor that was not the same as the one on the code. We begun to learn how arduino really works.