Working on design

A project log for P.A.M.

Pollution Air Monitoring

pamPAM 05/14/2017 at 12:360 Comments

It's time to think about how we'll assemble the components.

We decided to use polysterene because it's a really light material. We dug holes for each components to fit. You can see a photo above.

We are thinking about covering all this with fabric to hide the wires, and add a scratch to make it an armband.

We decided not to sold the arduino with the breadboard, so it won't be complicated if the card needs to be change. It happened to us, our computer didn't recognize the arduino pro micro anymore so we had to find a new one.