After my honeymoon trip and triathlon race, I finally found the time to fix those bugs. Broken LDO was replaced by some similar 3V3 LDO in SOT 32-5 package from an older project. It did the job well, and 3V3 as well as other voltage, were present at their places.
RF detector on the other hand was a bit more difficult thing to find. Log detector LMH2110 that I lost was available only from Digikey, that would charge me additional $20 for shipping on $1 of chips. The retailer that has lower shipping costs in my country, RS components, only offers another chip in the same package with the same pinout: LMH2120. Thing is, this is a linear detector. But, since it was cheaper solution, I decided to give it a try. I'll worry about log/lin issues later.
It was the same pain soldering it as before. However, I didn't use hot plate, although I planned to do so. I've put a bit of solder on those tiny BGA pads and covered them with flux. Then, I placed the chips, carefully under the microscope. And finally, I soldered them using the hot air gun, high temperature but very low air speed. I usually don't use microscope when working with SMT, but for chips this size, it was detremental. In any case, chips got soldered, though I'm not 100% sure if they're placed in the right way.