Today we Milled the letter P from our Open Source letter series we've been doing
Our toolhead today is a full size 2hp router with a 1/4" ballmill.
The stock material was a piece of brazillian cherry.
The toolpath was created with Kiri:Moto. With all these projects, for better or worse, I tried my best to use open source software. I would have made a tutorial on this if I didn’t have such a bad experience using the software. It’s not the worst software ever but made some unusual decisions with some of its toolpaths. I will be looking for some better software, if you have some suggestions please leave a comment.