Coffee me Up! is an opensource coffee alarm-coffee-machine that not only wakes you up every single miserable day of your life, but it does it in style! With a good ole cup of hot black coffee!
- A Coffee Machine (sorry to let you down mech guys, we're computer nerds);
- An ARM Microcontroler (we're using an Atmel SAME70-XPLD);
- A wifi-module;
- Sound speakers;
- Buttons (we need a way to stop that goddamn alarm!);
- 7 Segments Display (to show the current time);
Side notes, the Atmel SAME70-XPLD already comes with a RTC included in it, if that's not your case, you might be in for some extra work.
- C: https://github.com/CoffeeMeUp/CoffeeMeUp
Embedded system code (made using an Atmel Studio project and with SAME70-XPLD in mind)
- Android: https://github.com/CoffeeMeUp/Android
There is still a lot of hard coded stuff in here, also the UI/UX has a lot to be improved on!
- API Documentation: https://github.com/CoffeeMeUp/Documentation
Sorry, but it is in PT-BR!
In general, all code can be found in https://github.com/coffeemeup, above is just a quick highlight of what and where you may find what you're looking for.