One of my teachers in particular hates it when I compulsively click my pen because "the sound distracts the whole class." He told me I couldn't even use my beloved clicky pens anymore in his class! Fortunately, I've come up with a solution: a pen that clicks without making a sound, but whenever one *does* click it, it makes a clicking sound out of a headphone jack. I've been inspired to make this by my English teacher, Simone Giertz, and the Useless Duck Company.
- Large battery & microcontroller assembly jutting out right where one would hold the pen
- Rechargeable battery (lasts 30 minutes)
- Can also be plugged into a loudspeaker if you *really* want to annoy your teacher
- IoT enabled & webscale; tracks how many times you've clicked it
- Still technically works as a pen!
Enjoy this project?