- Use the Makeymakey remap tool to remap the " `~ " and "\|" button to desired makeymakey pin. You can pretty much use any button or pin here just make sure it isn't something you use often because it will lose it's normal function once you start AHK (autohotkey)
- Install Autohotkey, download the script in the project, right click -> run script.
- Draw you buttons, be sure to make the lines nice and thick.
- Tape wires to any place on the drawn out buttons, attached to designated pin in step 1, and attached the ground somewhere to your body. Here I attached it to my hand.
- With AHK script running open sketchbook and enjoy being able to work a little bit quicker!