- Powerful STM32F0 core @48Mhz.
- Stepper motor drive for open loop odometry.
- Dual forwards facing proximity sensors.
- Single downwards facing line/arena sensor.
- IR receiver, using standard 38khz modulation. (NEC protocol or faster UART based system)
- IR transmitter.
- On board battery charger and on-the-fly charging contacts for continuous experiments.
- RGB led for general use (blinky blinky).
PCB source. Shared under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) .
Software source. Shared under GNU General Public License V3.0 .
V4.0+ software source (Currently private while clarifying procedure of installation etc) Shared under GNU General Public License V3.0 .