Updated PCB design

A project log for TinyBot: Robot Family Development Board

Shlonkin's wonderful tiny robots get their own PCB and on board battery charging.

ericEric 12/01/2014 at 09:530 Comments

I have updated the PCB design to address the following issues:

- Custom Eagle library I created for the battery holder had holes that were too small.

- Wrong footprint for the mosfets--made it harder than necessary to solder

- I added some solder pads on the under side for potentially soldering the motors (or even motor mounts) directly onto the board (if successful, that would mean no more hot glue!)

Note that these HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED is at the board house (using again), and should be in my hands in a few weeks (went with the free shipping this time -- Hong Kong Airmail).