eNVIROsense: outdoor weather station sensor with Stevenson screen
The remote sensor is designed to be mounted outdoor and features a Stevenson screen for a proper sensor shielding; a SHT31 that provides accurate temperature and humidity measurements. The data are wirelessly transmitted by means of a NRLf24L01 with external antenna to the base unit.
The power supply of the whole sensor relies on a 1500mAh Li-Po battery that is charged by a 135x110 solar panel (6V 2W).
The whole assembly is 3D printed and features:
orientable solar panel support (azimuth and elevation)
Stevenson screen for proper sensor shielding
Support for 12mm pole (side mount)
3D printable parts are available on Thingiverse:
DOWNLOAD IT NOW
- N.1 x Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V
- N.1 x SHT31 temperature and humidity sensor
- N.1 x Sparkfun MAX17043 battery gauge
- N.1 x NRLf24L01+PA+LNA
- N.1 x Li-Po battery charger
- N.1 x 3.7V 1500mAh Li-Po battery
- N.1 x 135x110 Solar panel
- N.1 x Camdenboss 5000 series IP 65 - 120 x 66 x 40
Enjoy this project?