The Rev.02 EEEmu boards have arrived. The boards are looking pretty full, but they are the same size (51.5x20mm) and still have single sided component placement to make manufacturing easier.
The Rev.02 boards have quite a few changes:
- Extra GPIO break out pins.
- High-Z control for SPI outputs.
- Modified diameter for programming pin holes.
- New footprint for 4UCON SD card slot.
- USB voltage monitoring for smarter sleep states and operation.
- Additional resistors to comply with JTAG spec.
- Placement fixes for parts.
- Better silkscreen text sizes.
These should be made up shortly. The only change before production for this board is to swap the USB footprint for the new connectors.