This project is powered by RggBer which is the FPGA based development kit for embedded vision. Visit RggBer hardware specification project to have more information.
You may leave your messages and suggestions in this product online survey to help us improve RggBer.
System level diagram of this VPU card
The image stream path is shown in below board level
diagram in details. The green dash line indicates FPGA receives the 1080p@60fps
video stream from HDMI input port and then processes it with various algorithms.
The orange dash line indicates FPGA takes video data from DDR2 frame buffer and
then transmits it to HDMI output port.
The algorithms select in this project are typical digital effects: negative, emboss, grayscale and woodcarving. You may use Android App to switch between them.
Let's define the line n of the single frame as:
The line n+1 is defined as:
where the X vector contains Red, Green and Blue.
We define Y as the pixel vector after the image processing:
(1) The "negative" processing is calculated as:
(2) The "emboss" processing is calculated as:
(3) The "grayscaler" processing is calculated as:
(4) The “woodcarving” processing is calculated as:
(5) The video is processed by above four algorithms simultaneously.