A go-kart with an electrical emergency braking system for our disabled son
To make the experience fit your profile, pick a username and tell us what interests you.
This weekend I finally found the time to cut, drill and screw the first parts of the frame.
This weekend, I found the time to work on this project. The first aluminum parts are finished.
More pictures will follow.
I will use 400mm wheelbarrow wheels for the go-kart. Now I have to find a solution to attach the brakes.
Today I found 2 aluminum profiles. They have a length of 2m. The dimensions are 40mm x 20mm x 2mm
Now I need to buy 2 profiles of 30mm x 30mm
Finally the parts are here:
For the brake system I will use this Motor from an old project of mine A motor with a screw drive. It's very strong and fast enough for my idea
For the controller, I will use an Arduino Nano and a breadboard for the hbridge.
Become a member to follow this project and never miss any updates