I finally committed to bonding the inner layer of skins to the frame but first I wanted to paint the frame black in case any part was visible.
Then the process of bonding the skins started. First the inner layer was bonded to the frame. The outer layer was glued to the inner layer with Weldon.
I originally only wanted the two long doors but during the process of attaching the skins I decided to add two more opening doors.
I'm not sure what I am going to put behind the doors yet but it will be something fun. Maybe more weapons. BT could always use more weapons. Speaking of weapons...
I finished the primary painting of the chaingun. I will paint the belt later. I want to try for a brass look.