Close

Board Layout Update v1.1.2

A project log for Roadrunner (the Arduino-Tiva)

An Arduino clone based on a TI's Tiva TM4C123G (An 80Mhz ARM M4F with USB OTG)

JacobJacob 07/31/2017 at 20:100 Comments

I decided to make a few more modifications to the board. I wanted to simplify component placement so I switched some of the single resistors over to resistor arrays, specifically on the LEDs. I also decided to drive the LED's properly by using MOSFET switches instead of directly from IO pins.

I still need to update my pin out diagram and modify the pin assignment in the software, but that can wait until I actually spin a few of these for testing.

Discussions