The RF Node with sensors is up and running, the RFPIO is up and running, time to think on what should come next.
- Ultrasound cartography using multiple low cost HC-SR04 or 05
- see Hello_Ultrasound sample for experiments.
- The extension board should provide ready to connect pinout for multiple ultrasound sensors
- BLDC : After very long hesitation and reflextion time, a serious jump into robotics playground cannot go around motors control
- Using L6234 PowerSo20 modules or maybe later some lower current L6234 DIP directly on the same board.
- Servos only : The RFPIO double usage of x24 pins and x12 servos is not of optimal size for servos only usage, maybe another optimal layouting could be more convenient for some crazy many servos projects.