Winter is coming. I tore down the setup for this season. The device worked fine, some notes:
- Single weird "no error mail" - error state with no email. I though it was due error during boot, when wifi was not up yet
- Single weird "device down" - no response, booted up fine. No explanation.
- Single error from distance sensor, it was sunked on the water. Putting it back to place it worked fine
- The "water detect" switch failed few times - due filtering. It did get water, but it went to -1 due the 0,1,1,0,1 readings. Maybe some better filtering required there (running mean?)
- On error case, we maybe should allow manual "retry" or "reboot" options for remote "fixing"
- Logging needs to be pushed on remote server. The error email sending maybe would make sense more there. That way we would not need to latch the error email
- Water switches maybe should be on each "level"
- The "manual on" switch is nonsense - i can just transfer the power feed from board to pump.