1. Developed initial test cut wrap design in both cotton and latex. Botth test subjects are not allergic to latex, so its possible to test thin latex as a solution.
Design file for wraps version 1 lives here: (Lymphedema_wraps1.pdf)
The latex version (shown in beige on the file) contains perforation cuts. The ivory section of the file shows the cotton cut.
Laser cut settings on the 60W Epilog laser were the same for both materials, 100speed/40 power/50 frequence
2. The assumption is medical tape will be used to hold the end of the wraps on the foot.
3. Delivered six initial test cuts of wraps to Karen Lombardi, our RN to test on the subjects feet.
4. Karen rejected the latex wraps entirely, the subjects complained they were too hot and sticky even for five minutes of wearing.
5. Cotton wraps seemed promising but design changes were requested. We move on to a revised design.