On the image above are the materials shown which I used to build the detector plates. With the laser cutter I made a support out of acrylic. I used sticky copper foil for the accrual detector plates and a piece of a soda can to make it stiffer. The laser pointer is a blue one and is great to cure UV glue.
On the image above are shown different views of the detector . The foil with the hole in it, is for the backscattered electrons. The last magnet of the lens system is glued direct to the foil. The rectangle foil is for the secondary electrons. This piece is reenforced with the soda can and glued with two tiny spots of UV glue.
Below the image show a view in the chamber with assembled detector plates. The black screw is made of nylon.