I finished the routing of the new Firestarter Cape;
The cape has the following improvements;
- PWM control of spindle and fan
- added spindle
- TMC2130 motors can now be configured via SPI
- added third stepper motor for z-axis.
- board is now made with Kicad and not Altium.
- hdmi pins are free, screen can be added
The current board can be used for 3D printing. Although, you might want to add a tilt motor, recoat motor and temperature control for your resin. Some machines use force-feedback, which is patented.
The boards still have to go through some final checks, probably you can't run 30A through the board.
Code can be found here ; firestarter