I converted Carl Bugeja's boards to Kicad. I used his version 3 motor as starting design. I hope to have results in 3 weeks. Five motor boards cost around 100 USD, so it could be interesting to try to print these boards with my prism technology. I did print some boards but still need to optimize my chemical process. I plan to place the prism on the other side of the motor board, shown below. The motor is driven using the star configuration. The J1 connector, connects the three phases of this motor. The J2 connector is linked to a hall sensor which measures the magnetic field and can be used to determine RPM.