1. Pour a small amount of pigment thinner in a small vessel as brush washing liquid and diluent in advance;
2. Firstly, we try to use cooked brown, black and emerald green to adjust the basic color for Groot body;
3. You can refer to the ratio in the picture for the adjusting proportion of coat. If the actual adjusted coat is dark, you can add some white pigment;
4. You can put two or three drops of thinner when adjusting pigments, which contributes to integration of pigments, but don’t put too much.
5. Evenly mix the pigments directly with the brush