As it's standard on all end of years, I'm trying to make a promise and finally make this thing work. It's already more than a year and a half since I got into this trap.
The deadlines are as follow:
- Jan - make the ALU to work standalone (I'm now stuck at this problem)
- Jan - finalize and order Control Unit PCB
- Feb - finalize and order Registers PCB
- Feb - assemble Control Unit PCB
- Mar - assemble Registers PCB
- Mar - put it all together
- Mar - design and order the Program Counter and memory PCB
- Apr - assemble Program Counter and memory PCB
- Apr - put it all together again
Then that's it. Let's cross our fingers and hope that, on the second anniversary of the project, the first full version would be running on real hardware.
Thanks for reading.