This is how I received my out-of-order TI, it was dusty & oxide...
I started to disassemble mother board & clean it with white vinegar...
I checked for the batteries crossing line, found the +5vcc & choosed a GND from anywhere on the motherboard, then soldered a micro-usb plug to POWER it again
TI - USB powered... It's ALIVE !!!
I wired my Arduino UNO as this & started link routines implementations...
I was easily able to make a simple screenshot request ;)
Then I re-soldered properly my needed connectors
And now, the Arduino UNO is replaced by ProMini 328P 5v ...
If You plans to link to a rasperry PI don't forget to protected RX line (RPI 3.3v logic), Arduino UNO/ProMINI 5v logic...
With the work posted on github I can have the following result ...
(still in progress....)