- Download and install the Teensy loader application. https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/loader.html
- Download the chordstrum-t32.hex (Teensy 3.2) or chordstrum-tlc.hex (Teensy LC) file.
- Run the Teensy loader application. Click the “Open HEX File” toolbar button. Navigate to the downloaded chordstrum hex file and click “Open”. (If there is a message saying file is to o big, just ignore it.)
- Connect your Teensy to the computer using a micro USB cable.
- Press the button on the Teensy. The Teensy picture in the app should go from dim to bright.
- Click the “Auto” toolbar button if automatic mode is not already selected. The auto button should be bright green, and the hex file should start uploading.
- When upload is complete, you may disconnect the USB cable.
For a more elaborate description on how to use the Teensy loader, there are platform specific guides on the PJRC website.