08/20/2014 at 18:06 •
I decide to implement access log. Now, when someone enable or disable the alarm, the arduino calls a script on a remote web server (the same I use to send mail, I changed it adding some parameters) and record time and action in a txt file.
An example of the record is:
2014-8-20 19:53:3 - XXX enabled the alarm
2014-8-20 19:53:10 - XXX disabled the alarm
08/20/2014 at 06:47 •
Now also the system control (only enable/disable) through SMS is fixed. Now I'm working on interaction with my IP camera: I want to enable motion detection when the system is activated. It will be considered as a "volumetric" sensor (so, no motion detection while I'm in the house).
08/19/2014 at 22:27 •
GSM notification via SMS has been fixed. Still some issue in remote controlling with SMS, still working on.
08/19/2014 at 14:21 •
- Supports NFC and RFIDs activation with authorization control
- Full web interface for managing and configuring the system, supported by smartphones as native WebApp
- Mail notifications when the system is alarmed
- Domotic integration (it may open/close windows, turn on/off lights, and so on)
- Fully configurable timings and options, stored in the arduino eprom
- Perimetral and Volumetric sensors may be independently enabled/disabled
- Automatically disable open windows sensors, warning you when activated
- Batteries to keep the system running on power fault
- DHT temperature/humidity sensor and communication to emoncms server
- Good looking installation :)
Issue to fix [as soon as possible]:
- GSM notifications
To do [in the future...]
- online house access log based on NFC IDs
- fingerprint scanner
- electric door lock control
- IP cam integration
- ... much more!