The 1.4 version of the MappyDot firmware has been released with a few bug fixes and small features from the MappyDot Plus added in.
The feature list:
- Added soft interrupt command.
- Added AmbientRateRtnMegaCps and SignalRateRtnMegaCps command.
- Tweaks to filtering, no longer filters with measurement rate under 12Hz, now changes filter parameters when measurement frequency changes.
- Reset default function now applies the changes to the active ranging (previous versions required you to save settings and restart the module before they became active). You still need to save the default parameters if you want them to be retained.
- Reduction to API platform code to save code space.
It's available in the repo - https://github.com/SensorDots/MappyDotFirmware
Also here's an unrelated Litar string strumming gif (it is using the soft interrupt however):