* Automated brewing system based on a classical HERMS setup
* Same water vessel heats mashing wort and chills boiled wort
* Serial connection CLI (Arduino IDE)
* Still requiring some minor interferences along the process:
- Hop additions
- Fermentor hose connection
This setup works but I'm unsatisfied with heat exchange efficiency, so I am moving forward to a new setup.
I started writing a Processing GUI but quickly got frustrated because I was stuck in the server machine by the serial connection. My goal here is to have a network accessible GUI so I can access it through other networked devices.