I have just finished routing the 1UP board V0.1. I am quite happy with it. It is the most spacious board I have ever had to route. I spent some time trying to tidy up the traces. Unfortunately because the stuff is so far apart the traces become a bit like tendrils. :)
We have quite a lot of space left on the back side of the board for the future expansion that I have in mind. This is very exciting.
I wish I had more of the 3d models to put onto the rendering. This would give me more confidence about the design. Unfortunately I don't think I have the time to put together the 3d models. Maybe some time down the road I will do that just for fun, but now I really need to get the board out to @oshpark.
I have also cleaned up and finished up the schematic. While doing that I realized I could have sprinkled on a few more decoupling caps, so I did. :)
I will have to sleep over it but I think we are ready to roll! :)