I've linked the main repository containing the source code for the morph stack for use in ROS. The stack consists of separate packages, each have their own repository but are linked as submodules from the main repository which is linked.
- morph_bringup : contains launch files and parameters for bringing up the robot
- morph_description : provides the robot model
- morph_hw : provides the robot driver for creating a differential drive mobile base
- morph_navigation : contains launch files and configuration parameters for using the navigation stack
- morph_teleop : provides launch files for teleoperation of the robot using keyboard or X-box controller
I've forked the VESC repository from the MIT-Racecar project in order to merge the commits of pull request 7 which contains changes to publish the rotor position. I've been testing this to get more detailed odometry.
See the readme of the morph repository for installation instructions. This is very much a work-in-progress but at least it will show the current state of development.