Having populated the board and testing the design there need to be some revisions.
- Mirror the pins on the USB connector.
- Change the layout of the USB connector as the chassis pins do not fit the board.
- Narrow the holes on the DC connector as the fit is poor.
- Increase font size for the silk screen as the text is illegible.
- Shrink the inductor footprint and move it closer to other components, shrinking the board.
However, the circuit works properly, generating a solid 3 V! Only 1% error with no load (multimeter).