BLE 5 MESH, ANT+ 2.4GHz proprietary nRF52832 development board
Compact size and ultra-low power multi-protocol nRF52832 SoC based development board. It has everything to speed-up smart IoT gadget and application development. All GPIO pins are fanned into a 0.1' header for convenience. An on-board antenna is ready as well. It has also standard ARM Cortex-M 10-pin debug connector (Cortex-M debug connector). Currently supported by ULINK2, ULINK-Pro and most third party debuggers like Segger J-Link or LPC-Link2 (LPC-Link2). All Keil uVision nrf52832 examples can be flashed and used with this board (KEIL uVision Nordic Semi pack).
- On-board antenna
- All GPIO are ready to use
- On-board Cortex-M SWD connector for debug and trace
- GSM+GNSS combo module expansion ready (expansion prototype can be seen in last photo)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5 with MESH feature
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz protocol stack (provide by Nordic Semi)
- 256 kB flash/32 kB RAM
Enjoy this project?