Unrivaled cardboard 1 pixel per square inch detail.
1. Burned a 360 degree servo, effectively killing the automation.
Rather than giving a s#!t, I bought string.
2. NYC beaches are where tropical beaches addicted to meth go to die.
3. There are roughly 400,000 grains of sand (medium-coarse) in a hand full (1/4 cup).
4. Compression versus tension on the cardboard frame led to failure.
Preference would have been to CNC MDF *weeps* I miss thee Shapeoko.
5. This--this is how I learned I have a hole in my shirt.
I implore you to build a better this...