Before I sank too much extra into this project I just ordered enough to get a small prototype working alongside parts I already have. Now for the downside of being broke: waiting in the middle of a project for the rest of the parts to arrive. We have on order the battery, shell, tiny speaker, rainbow ribbon cable, and a prototype board for next time. The battery we went with an 8000 mAh offbrand because it was 2000 mAh more for about half the price. Gonna check it reasonably well before it gets plugged in though. The ribbon cable is a rainbow color because I have bs ptsd from counting all those ribbon cables on the flat grey IDE cable, also because it will look pretty under the transparent shell. (It's a see through red one.) The speakers are from an GBA, and were two for like 80 cent. I am ok with that. As funny as this huge speaker is, I don't really care to try to fit things around it in the DMG shell. The shell should be here in about a week or so, but the battery is right here in NC, so I'm hoping it gets here fast, and I have enough time to test and wire it into the recharge and step up circuits. School starts back up next week too, so hopefully I can finish the majority of this project before things get hectic again. Looking forward to having this on campus for the days when I have a long stretch between classes. This will probably be the last entry until the battery gets in. I may use the time to back post the test tube project.