LiV is a configurable internet connected indoor air quality monitor.
Users can replace existing sensors, add new sensors and modify and extend LiV's functionality in software (Python and C).
LiV is open source ( cc-by-nc-sa 4.0 license for hardware and case, MIT license for software).
- Measures CO2, temperature, humidity and air pressure
- Real Time Clock
- Instant Message alerts and reports (Jabber/XMPP)
- Email alerts and reports
- Twitter alerts and reports
- Intranet website
- IFTTT Maker Channel integration
- Expandable set of JSON APIs
- Supported IoT platforms: ThingSpeak, Xively, DeviceHive, Emoncms, data.sparkfun, analog.io
- Flexible Python development framework for adding new sensors and extend functionality.