Just a quick update. I finally got my NESRGB board installed and working. The PCB I made works like a charm! The PCB almost fit perfectly. Off by a millimeter here or there. So I will need to make some revisions, but overall I think it went very well.
I've already made a few changes to the PCB and pushed it out to GitHub if you would like to look at it. Just keep in mind that it's still a work in progress.
- Test RCA composite circuit using my other NES
- Make mounting holes a little bigger - done
- Move capacitors that are in the way of the heatsink - done
- Move regulator down just a smidge - done
- Adjust hole size for motherboard connector? (maybe. I kind of like it loose fitting)
- Move power connector to try and make it more flush with the back of the NES.
- Adjust mounting holes of RCA connectors